What is a Soft Tissue Injury?
Soft tissue is connective and supportive tissue that surrounds bones, organs and other structures in the body. It includes muscles, ligaments, tendons, fascia, nerves, fibrous tissues, blood vessels, fat and synovial membranes. These most frequently become injured through strain or blunt force, both of which can occur in a car accident. In other words, if your tissues experience a blow or are pulled, bent or torn, you may experience pain, swelling, bruising or serious injury.
It takes time to heal from such trauma. Even if you’ve been cleared by a physician of serious injury, you may still have a soft tissue injury that is compromising your health, so it’s important to seek treatment for it.
Auto Accident Treatment and Therapy for the Deltona, Florida Areas
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Our gentle chiropractic adjustments realign bodily tissues and relieve pressure and pain from injury.
- Physiotherapy: This includes hands-on therapy, movement exercises and advice about how to quickly heal muscles, ligaments and other soft tissues damaged in the accident.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation: We use gentle electrical impulses to stimulate and strengthen muscles.
- Ultra-Sound Therapy: We use sound waves that penetrate the surface of your skin, reaching deeper soft tissues to stimulate cell regeneration and healing.
- Massage Therapy: This age-old approach to healing relaxes muscles, reduces pain and increases your body’s ability to heal.
- If you’ve been in an auto accident and are looking for compassionate treatment or effective therapy, you’ll find it here at Harmony Clinic in Deltona, Florida. Our chiropractor assesses your individual condition to determine the root cause of your issues and create a customized treatment plan that will improve your health today. We know that one-size-fits-all solutions never work. Rather, we take a whole-person approach to healing your body from the inside out, leading to effective healing and better wellness.