Deltona auto accident treament for
Neck Pain From Auto Accident
Are you experiencing neck pain from an auto accident? With our integrated expert doctors’ help, you can get to the root of your pain and get back to doing what you love quicker and easier.
Are You Experiencing Neck Pain From A Car Accident In Deltona, Fl?
Neck Pain From Auto Accident?
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Stiffness in the neck, shoulders and back
- Numbness or tingling in the extremities
- Blurry vision
- Memory trouble
Proudly serving Deltona, Orange City, Debary fl, Deland and the Volusia County area.
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment is a technique that chiropractors use to put the vertebrae of the spine back into alignment. This technique is the cornerstone of chiropractic care. Chiropractors use spinal adjustment to improve communication between the brain and the rest of the body, thus improving the functionality of the body and speeding the healing process. Spinal adjustment helps patients find relief from pain while also reducing pressure on the joints in the back.
- Spinal decompression. Spinal decompression is a technique that chiropractors use to create negative pressure around the discs of the spine. Spinal decompression is a 100% non-invasive method for treating herniated discs.
- Physical rehabilitation. Chiropractors use physical rehabilitation techniques like stretches and exercises to improve patient mobility and strengthen muscles that have become damaged and weak. These stretches and exercises have the added benefit of being something that patients can work on at home, to speed up the healing process.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy helps soothe tight and injured muscles. By loosening muscles and improving blood flow to injured areas, massage therapy helps patients recover more quickly from injuries, and can also help patient feel more comfortable during the recovery process. Massage therapy also improves patient mobility, which can make it easier to perform stretches and exercises.
- Lifestyle advice. Lifestyle advice helps patients avoid activities and behaviors that can exacerbate physical injury.
- Nutrition advice. Chiropractors teach patients how to eat right and get the nutrition they need to stay healthy after their recovery is complete.