At Harmony Clinic, our chiropractor knows how important it is to treat leg pain at its source, especially after a traumatic and sudden injury. We always act quickly to prevent long-term complications, and we encourage you to do the same. If your symptoms include leg pain after a car accident, don’t wait any longer to find a solution. Our Deltona, Florida chiropractors, use the latest technology to diagnose and treat each injury, starting with passive therapies that require no movement or manipulation of your body parts. If your injury needs more intensive rehabilitation after your body is stabilized and your pain is managed, we may progress to active therapies that involve muscle movement and strengthening.
Our chiropractors know that every collision, patient, and symptom is unique. At Harmony Clinic, our chiropractic adjustments and other holistic treatment methods are always personalized to fit your individual symptoms.
Common Causes of Car Accident Related Leg Pain in the Surrounding Communities of Deltona, Florida
- Soft Tissue Injury – The muscles, ligaments, or tendons in your leg may be torn or ruptured, which is especially painful if the damage occurs in your knee, ankle, hip, or another important joint
- Herniated Disc – If a spinal disc was forced out of place during the collision, spinal fluid may be leaking and putting pressure on a sensitive nerve that affects your leg sensations
- Sciatica – Your sciatic nerve runs from your lower spine down each thigh, and slight spinal misalignment or inflammation may pinch or put pressure on the nerve, causing symptoms that range from numbness and tingling to excruciating, shooting pain down one leg
Treatments for Auto Accident Injuries from Our Deltona, Florida Chiropractor
- Chiropractic Adjustments – Is your leg pain caused by a herniated disc or misaligned spine? Our Deltona, Florida chiropractor will use manual, strategic force to manipulate your spine back into the proper alignment, preventing future pressure and pinching while restoring support to your lower limbs
- Electric Stimulation – Our chiropractor uses strategic electric pulses to stimulate your tissue and promote blood flow for faster healing Ultrasound Therapy – Ultrasound waves actually vibrate your soft tissue to prevent scarring and encourage healing
- Vibration Plate Core Exercises – These therapeutic exercises require a special plate that vibrates and stimulates your muscles as you tone them Strengthening Exercises and Bands – Leg or back muscles may be weaker after recovering from a car accident injury, so we’ll help you regain mobility and strength with tension bands and toning exercises
- Massage Therapy – Sometimes, tense or inflamed muscles respond well to soft tissue massage, which stimulates blood flow and encourages the leg to heal